Former President of the
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
During the Anniversary Celebration we will be addressed by our keynote speaker, Benjamin Jealous and will announce the PPIA Emerging Leader award recipients and PPIA Achievement Award recipients. We are looking forward to celebrating with you!
Consider joining the number of consortium members supporting PPIA’s 35 years of success!
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) – Fellowship sponsor
- Carnegie Mellon University H. John Heinz III College – Diversity sponsor
- Princeton University Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs – Diversity sponsor
- University of Michigan Ford School of Public Policy – Diversity sponsor
- University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs – Diversity sponsor
- Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University – Consortium sponsor
- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government – Consortium sponsor
- Network of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration – Consortium sponsor
- New York University Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service – Consortium sponsor
- Pardee RAND Graduate School – Consortium sponsor
- University of California Berkeley Goldman School of Public Policy – Consortium sponsor
Join us for the 14th Annual PPIA Graduate School and Career Fair!
Held in the nation’s capital, the PPIA Public Service EXPO serves as a creative commons for prospective applicants to public policy and international affairs schools, for individuals seeking public service careers and internships, and for strengthening a community of high-impact individuals.
||Friday, July 15, 2016
||3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
||Marvin Center, The George Washington University
||Free to attend!
Who should attend?
The EXPO brings together representatives of some of the nation’s top graduate programs in public policy and international affairs and employers seeking highly qualified individuals who are committed to public service under one roof. Undergraduates and graduate students alike can benefit from the expertise and guidance they can access through this event. Check out information and photos from past events!
Learn about the graduate school admissions process!
Attendees of the EXPO receive unparalleled access to decision makers in the admissions process at the nation’s top policy schools. Prospective applicants have an opportunity to ask questions about various policy programs, what makes a strong candidate, and carefully consider which programs align with their interests and careers.
Find careers and internships in public policy and international affairs!
As many graduate programs emphasize career experience as an essential part of a competitive application, the Expo encourages attendees to visit the various employers that offer information about careers and internships in public service.
Be part of a community!
Recognizing the importance of networks, the Expo provides a crucial meeting point for over 200 students each year to exchange of ideas, information, and inspiration. The EXPO also offers students attending PPIA’s Junior Summer Institutes the opportunity to meet each other and connect with program alumni in Washington, DC.
Public Service Expo Attendee Registration
2016 Public Service Expo Exhibitor Registration
Sponsorship for the 35th Annual Celebration is welcomed, we are currently seeking sponsorship at all levels.