Join PPIA in Celebrating 35 years of PPIA Efforts to Increase Diversity in Public Service!
Posted on May 31st, 2016
Former President of the
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
During the Anniversary Celebration we will be addressed by our keynote speaker, Benjamin Jealous and will announce the PPIA Emerging Leader award recipients and PPIA Achievement Award recipients. We are looking forward to celebrating with you!
Consider joining the number of consortium members supporting PPIA’s 35 years of success!
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) – Fellowship sponsor
- Carnegie Mellon University H. John Heinz III College – Diversity sponsor
- Princeton University Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs – Diversity sponsor
- University of Michigan Ford School of Public Policy – Diversity sponsor
- University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs – Diversity sponsor
- Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University – Consortium sponsor
- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government – Consortium sponsor
- Network of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration – Consortium sponsor
- New York University Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service – Consortium sponsor
- Pardee RAND Graduate School – Consortium sponsor
- University of California Berkeley Goldman School of Public Policy – Consortium sponsor