35th Anniversary Gala
We hope that you will join us in celebrating 35 years of the work of PPIA increasing the broad representation of students pursuing advance degrees, working nationally and locally in the private, public, and non-profit sectors. The event will take place on Friday, July 15th at the Marvin Center located on the George Washington University campus in Washington DC .
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Please join us for cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres reception prior to the Anniversary Celebration Gala.
35th Anniversary Celebration Dinner and Program
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
During the Anniversary Celebration we will be addressed by our keynote speaker, Benjamin Jealous and will announce the PPIA Emerging Leader award recipients and PPIA Achievement Award recipients. Registration is now open for the 35th Anniversary Celebration. We are looking forward to celebrating with you!
Consider joining the number of consortium members supporting PPIA’s 35 years of success!
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) – Fellowship sponsor
- Carnegie Mellon University H. John Heinz III College – Diversity sponsor
- Princeton University Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs – Diversity sponsor
- University of Michigan Ford School of Public Policy – Diversity sponsor
- University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs – Diversity sponsor
- Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University – Consortium sponsor
- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government – Consortium sponsor
- Network of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration – Consortium sponsor
- New York University Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service – Consortium sponsor
- Pardee RAND Graduate School – Consortium sponsor
- University of California Berkeley Goldman School of Public Policy – Consortium sponsor
Bookings are closed for this event.