Benefits for PPIA Alumni
- Access to a network of over 4,000 accomplished alumni.
- Graduate school application fee waivers for programs that are part of our Graduate School Consortium.
- Minimum of a one-time, $5,000 scholarship at a PPIA graduate school if admitted for a Master’s degree. PPIA Fellows often receive financial offers above and beyond this minimum from their graduate program.
- Invitations to participate in webinars and in-person events to support your professional development.
- Opportunity to apply to be nominated by PPIA for the Junior Fellows Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. (Note: This is for students up to one year after completing their undergraduate degree.)