Before You Begin
- Please review eligibility guidelines and research the Junior Summer Institutes.
- Review the list of materials that will be helpful in completing your application.
- Identify the two people who will be providing letters of recommendation. You will need to provide their names and contact information in order to trigger an email to them with instructions for submitting their letter on your behalf.
Please plan out your time to ensure you are able to complete all components of the application. ALL MATERIALS ARE DUE BY NOVEMBER 1, 2018.
Starting Your Application: Once you have gathered all of the materials that you will need, you are ready to start your application.
- When you click “Start my application” you will be presented with an initial application form that will collect a few key pieces of information to get you started.
- Create a account by registering, once you registered you can log in to start applicaiton.
- Your username will be your email address. Once you submit your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your Spam folder if you do not see the confirmation in your Inbox. Required information is marked with an asterisk.
- In the system you can “Save As Draft” until you complete your applicaiton.
- In order to submit application you will need to “Submit As Final” in the confirm tab.
Note: You will only be permitted to complete one initial application form to start the process.
For detailed instructions for filling out your application visit Completing Your Application.