Before You Begin
- Please review eligibility guidelines and research the Junior Summer Institutes.
- Review the list of materials that will be helpful in completing your application.
- Identify the two people who will be providing letters of recommendation. You will need to provide their names and contact information in order to trigger an email to them with instructions for submitting their letter on your behalf.
Please plan out your time to ensure you are able to complete all components of the application. ALL MATERIALS ARE DUE BY NOVEMBER 1, 2016.
Starting Your Application: Once you have gathered all of the materials that you will need, you are ready to start your application.
- When you click “Start my application” you will be presented with an initial application form that will collect a few key pieces of information to get you started.
- Complete all the fields on the form and click “Continue.
- You should be directed to a confirmation screen that includes your unique Applicant ID #. You will also receive and email with this information. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours of submitting your initial form, please check your email Spam folder. If it is not there, please contact the PPIA National Office and our staff will work with you to ensure that you have access.
Note: You will only be permitted to complete one initial application form to start the process.
For detailed instructions for filling out your application visit Completing Your Application.